Affordable, approachable, online learning courses designed for entrepreneurs wanting to grow their business—plus learn a thing or two about the accounting and finance side of things!
Fill-in-the-Blanks Financial Modeling
Our Fill-in-the-Blanks Financial Modeling Course allows you to translate your vision into a fully adjustable (by you!) financial model that provides you with a numbers-based roadmap for the future – at a fraction of the cost of doing it with a CFO!
Built on hundreds of hours of industry experience, the course includes:
- A fully built, 5 year, 3 statement CPG or SaaS/Services specific financial model, ready to be completed with your assumptions and with full ability to be adjusted by you down the line
- Step-by-step video modules
- Access to a private Facebook group to ask questions of your peers and Simple Startup finance experts
- 5 hours of live CFO check-in time for Q&A and support (worth $1,250 alone)
Budgeting Basics: The Cash Manager
Everyone knows that cash is king. Help your business survive and thrive during any challenge with our cash manager course. Our Cash Manager course provides you with:
- Tips and tricks for managing your business’ cash
- A super simple tool to manage your cash ongoing
- Video instruction from a CFO on how to use it and why it matters.
The Cash Manager tool you’ll receive provides you a rolling 90 day cash forecast and is the very same tool we use at Simple Startup to manage our cash management strategy. Right now, 100% of course proceeds go to No Kid Hungry and Meals on Wheels.
Budgeting Basics: The Cash Model
Our Cash Model course is designed to help companies in any industry forecast the future with a 2 year cash projection and create a roadmap for their business’s finances. In this course, you’ll receive access to:
- Your very own excel Cash Model template
- Instructions on how to use it
- Step-by-step video guidance on how to fill it out and why it matters.
You’ll walk away with a completed cash model that’s expert built and continually adjustable by you, so that you can iterate and adjust as your company grows.